ASL Journal 11 is a 60-page magazine for Advanced Squad Leader and features ten articles, the latest Q&A/errata, twenty-five ASL scenarios (including one Deluxe, one Operation Veritable, one Festung Budapest, and two Valor Of The Guards scenarios), and three Squad Bleeder scenarios (and their associated purchase charts), all printed on cardstock.
ASL Journal 11 contains:
- The Best Campaign Game Ever? Mike McGrath explores Valor Of The Guards CG IV "Savage Streets of Stalingrad".
- The Halfling Aaron Cleavin details why you are probably not Deploying often enough.
- Forgotten War by Kenneth P. Katz presents a preview of the Korean War ASL module.
- Squad Bleeder III is Bret Hildebran's next installment of the ASLOK "fog of war" tournament scenarios.
- Relaxing With Intensive Fire J.R. Tracy sez: "Don't worry! It'll be fine!"
- Slaughter At Ponyri HASL Jim Aikens, Jeff Coyle, and Pete Shelling describe the design and playtest details of this upcoming Historical ASL module.
- Getting To Know Gavutu-Tanambogo Jon Neall takes you on a tour of this exotic island destination.
- Rivers To The Reich Jim Stahler celebrates the last of the Squad Leader scenario conversions.
- The Vierville-sur-Mer Boat Club Chas Argent wants YOU to reach the beach in scenario AP101 When I Call Roll.
- Recon: The 10th Guards Rifle Division Action Pack Ken Dunn is having another baby.
- Debrief This issue's errata updates, and details about the scenario updates for the new edition of YANKS.
- 25 ASL scenarios and 3 Squad Bleeder scenarios/purchase charts:
- J161 Riding To The Rescue (German vs British, 24 May 1940)
- J162 African Brothers (British vs Italian, 10 July 1940)
- J163 Aiding The Local Constabulary (Italian/South African vs Mutineer, 29 March 1941)
- J164 Aiding The Local Constabulary (Italian vs South African vs Mutineer, 29 March 1941) *This is a 3-player version of J163.
- J165 Among The Dead (Greek/New Zealand vs German, 26 May 1941)
- J166 Maximum Aggression (British vs Japanese, 19 December 1941)
- J167 Hart Attack (German vs British/American, 28 November 1942)
- J168 Katyusha's Embrace (Romanian/German vs Russian, 8 August 1943)
- J169 Few And Far Between (German vs Russian, 30 August 1943)
- J170 Red Churchills (Finnish vs Russian, 20 June 1944)
- J171 Whom Gods Destroy (EDES vs German vs ELAS, 14 August 1944) *This is a 3-player scenario.
- J172 Ramcke's Redoubt (German vs American, 16 September 1944)
- J173 Assault On Baerendorf (German vs American, 24 November 1944)
- J174 Heart Of Athena (Partisan vs British, 7 December 1944)
- J175 Bedburg Bite (German vs Canadian, 16 February 1945)
- J176 Deadly Assumption (American vs German, 4 March 1945)
- J177 Coup De Main At Hamminkeln (German vs British, 24 March 1945)
- J178 Old Friends (German vs American, 26 March 1945)
- J179 Resignation Supermen (American vs German, 10 April 1945)
- J180 The Hour Zero (SS vs British/German, 8 May 1945)
- J181 The Deadly Line (Japanese vs Russian, 13 August 1945)
- FB19 War Brotherhood (Russian vs Hungarian/German, 25 January 1945)
- HS33 Down On The Farm (German vs Canadian, 19 February 1945)
- VotG26 Bad Day For The Luftwaffe (Russian vs German, 20 September 1942)
- VotG27 Drama, The Park, And Deadly Things (Russian vs German, 23 September 1942)
- Squad Bleeder 4 Dismantling 1st DCR (German vs French, 15 May 1940)
- Squad Bleeder 5 Stampede Of The Wild Buffaloes (German vs American, 17-19 September 1944)
- Squad Bleeder 6 Eviscerating Vienna (German vs Russian, 8 April 1945)
The ASL Journal 11 ASL scenarios require the following boards and overlays:
Boards: 4, 10, 11, 19, 22, 38, 40, 44, 51-53, 56, 58, 59, 61-65, 67, 1a-3a, 5a-7a, t, Deluxe a-d, RR, FB(NW), FB(SW), and VotG.
Overlays: O1, O2, O5, OW1, RR1, RR4, RR6, St3, X5, X7, X8, X11, X13, X15, X16, X19, X24, and X27.
The Squad Bleeder scenarios also require the following boards: 3, 6, 16-18, 20, and 45.
ASL Journal 11 is not a complete game; ownership of the Advanced Squad Leader Game System is required for play.